Friday 9 December 2011

HOW TO GIVE A BETTER SPEECH THAN OBAMA and change your world - (US Vice President emails me) by Darren Kelly, Kellcomm, Blog - Day 18

Hi,

When I opened my emails last week, I noticed a message from Joe Biden. I wondered if it really was the US Vice President emailing me. My mind flashed with a few possibilities. I wondered if he had heard the audio version of my Obama book or if he had a read a preview edition of the text version. I wondered if he liked or disliked the book.

The email, started with a pleasant hello and an eye catching statement. Joe said, “I need to ask you something.” As I continued to read, I knew that Joe really needed my help and that he valued my opinion and expertise. He urged me to stop doing what I was doing and to support the 2012 campaign.

Then I noticed the number one word on Joe’s mind. It started with a D and it wasn’t Darren. Joe wanted me to donate to the cause. He told me that Barack Obama and he were just two guys, and I had all the power to decide the election. Joe told me that donating was incredible if I decided to do it. I thought it couldn't be any more incredible than his online marketing.

Then he kindly gave me an online link to donate. My book is a book on public speaking and not on political allegiance so I emailed Joe my response. I also praised the smiles he has given the world with his legendary bloopers. He will see them in the text version of the book. Joe is the man who once called JOBS a three letter word and renamed his President as Barack America. Many of his other bloopers will certainly put a smile on your face.

Tomorrow, I will reveal why I featured the phrase ‘and change your world’ in the title.

Take care,

Darren.

PS: 'HOW TO GIVE A BETTER SPEECH THAN OBAMA and change your world' - is available on iTunes and Amazon NOW!

Kellcomm, Princes Exchange,Princes Square,Leeds,LS1 4HY, United Kingdom

No comments:

Post a Comment