Thursday 24 November 2011

HOW TO GIVE A BETTER SPEECH THAN OBAMA and change your world - (Who could Obama learn from?) by Darren Kelly, Kellcomm, Blog - Day 3

Hi,

This is how I planned to help you give a better speech than Obama.I decided to go beneath the skin and soul of Obama's skills to show you how he creates and delivers his great speeches. To take you past Obama, I decided to offer the same insight into the speakers whom even Obama could learn from. Those speakers are Ronald Reagan, Martin Luther King, Benazir Bhutto, JFK, Winston Churchill, Ireland's greatest speaker, Daniel O'Connell and more.

I also pay tribute to my two favourite speakers of all time. I will reveal one of those speakers tomorrow. I promise!

Take care,

Darren.

PS: PS: 'HOW TO GIVE A BETTER SPEECH THAN OBAMA and change your world' - will be available on iTunes and Amazon in December.

Kellcomm, Princes Exchange, Princes Square, Leeds, LS1 4HY

No comments:

Post a Comment