Tuesday 22 November 2011

HOW TO GIVE A BETTER SPEECH THAN OBAMA and change your world - (Intro) by Darren Kelly, Kellcomm, Blog- Day 1

Hi,

My latest book 'HOW TO GIVE A BETTER SPEECH THAN OBAMA and change your world' will be released in December. I plan to write a blog for the next thirty days to explain why and how I wrote the book.

I will also reveal why I decided to write some very personal things in the book and how I discovered the secrets of Obama's masterful way of communicating. I hope you like it. I will cover my reasons for writing the book tomorrow.

Take care,

Darren.

PS: PS: 'HOW TO GIVE A BETTER SPEECH THAN OBAMA and change your world' - will be available on iTunes and Amazon in December.

Kellcomm, Princes Exchange, Princes Square, Leeds, LS1 4HY

No comments:

Post a Comment