Saturday 21 January 2012

HOW TO GIVE A BETTER SPEECH THAN OBAMA and change your world - (An inside story) Darren Kelly, Kellcomm, Blog - Day 61

Hi,

I was asked this week what is the greatest joy I received from the book so far. It is not the fact that it reached number 2 on iTunes UK. It comes from a personal letter I received from a lady in Detroit to say that the book has changed her life. She mentioned the new skills she learned for speaking in public, but there was something deeper. The book features a personal tribute to my dad who passed away in 2006. It is my dad’s story, but people tell me they have rewritten it to insert the people they loved too. I love the fact that iTunes considered it a self-development book as well as a business book. My writings have a social element because I believe we all have a duty to make this world better than it was before we entered it. When I write, it reminds me of my duty. To know that the words that highlighted my dad’s life have inspired people across the world is just mind-blowing.

On Sunday, I will reveal what Obama’s Presidency and every business can learn from a US one-dollar bill.

Take care,

Darren.

PS: 'HOW TO GIVE A BETTER SPEECH THAN OBAMA and change your world' - is available on iTunes and Amazon NOW!
Audio Version only.
Text version out January 31st.

Kellcomm, Princes Exchange, Princes Square, Leeds, LS1 4HY, United Kingdom

No comments:

Post a Comment